Saturday, October 3, 2009

You know what I am starting to believe? That everything happens for a reason.

For example, if L. hadn't been in my life, and I hadn't completely fallen for him, then I wouldn't have learnt how badly it hurts when love is unrequited. Before he came along, I used to mess around with every guy I knew. Not hurting them intentionally, just accidently as I had fun. I would dance around them, creating confusion, and stiring up trouble.

Then along came L. The most amazing guy I had ever met (and I still havn't found anyone to match him yet). Okay, so if you met him, you probably wouldn't think he was v. special. But in my opinion, he was incredible.

He was the only guy I didn't cheat on. Ohh, wait, I may have cheated on him once. But that doesn't count, because I felt so so guilty afterwards.

And since he's been gone, I havn't messed around with any guy. Not really anyway. I mean, you can't change the stripes on a tiger, but you can dye it's fur. Only, what will happen when it's roots start to show? We'll wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment