Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wow, I'm talking to T.'s ex at the moment, and omgosh, she sounds like a complete sket. It's like she's trying to compete with me about who has gone the furthest with the most guys, and she is winning hands down! And she's 14...

On the other hand, I spent a rather nice day with T. yesterday. I went over his house, and met his family...(unexpected, but I don't think I did too badly, bearing in mind I hadn't prepared or anything, and I was v. polite at all times). The day was lovely. We watched couple of DVDs and ate cake.

Now, let's backtrack a bit: Thursday night was 6th form party, at which I made an appearance. And I got slightly drunk. And I got slightly crazy. But don't worry, I didn't sleep with anyone. Not from lack of a certain someone trying. It seemed as if everywhere I went, he followed me. Eugh, I hate guys with long hair...gross. (And yes, I am allowed to say that, because now he is in a strop with me, for reasons unknown at this moment in time.) But overall the night was v. unsatisfying. Sure it was fun, but I'm not going to go to the next one for fear of making a fool of myself. And I think I'm going to keep away from guys for the next week. Or couple of days. Or next couple of hours as it is more likely to be. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment