Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's amazing how the days can change so freely. One second, everything is amazing, and then, in an instant, everything is flipped on it's head and it's all a total disaster.

I saw L. after school today. I don't know why (and yes, I did kick him D.), it's like there's something making me want to see him forever. Ha ha, maybe I'm just a fool. Actually, I probably am a fool. But oh well. That's life, you're a fool for some people, and then others come along, and you aren't nearly as foolish.

Anyway, when we went our seperate ways, I felt really happy. I walked home, in the fading light, and caught my Mum just as she was pulling out of the drive, got in her car, and drove to pick up the sister. And that was when it flipped. We couldn't find her anywhere, and when we did eventually find her, we were all a bit panicked, so me and the sister had a massive arguement. And she had to bring up my past. It's not fair. Everytime she brings it up, and she know's it gets me really down. Wow, that's an understatement.

I do love her, but sometimes I want to get rid of her. Flush her down the toilet or something. But no, I wouldn't wish any harm upon her or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment