Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't want to be stupid any more. I want people to pay attention to me, and not be suprised when I come out with something vaguely intelligent-sounding. It's tiring, being stupid and 'dippy'. And it isn't nice really. I know I bring it on myself...but how do I stop now? I can't just change who I am overnight, not only would that be impossible, but it would also be confusing for those around me. Ha ha, imagine if someone you knew changed dramatically; you would be confused-'are you her twin?'

Ooh, and confusing breakthrough: I'm not sure if I even like T. Maybe I'm using him as a distraction or something, but thinking about it, he's not my type at all. I like clever people, and he's the complete opposite. Well, okay, he's not stupid, but he knows even less than me. (Which must be next to nothing then.) But oh well, he's good company. And it's nothing serious.

But then I remember what you told me 'But then people will see you with Dan and think you're with him'. Same applies to T. right? Or does it? Becasue people wont see me with him really... because we don't really see eachother in the company of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment