Monday, October 5, 2009

'People should embrace organic food'

Why? I thought people said that it isn't as good as it was made out to be all those years ago. Organic food was the new black, because of all the myths surrounding it, but now those myths have been discredited, no one knows quite what to think. So some people continue to buy it, following the logic 'better the devil you know' while others go back to the cheap stuff.

Which one should I be? I have tried so hard to wait around for the nice guys to pay me some attention, but no one seems to be taking the bait. Well, no one any good. It's like anyone I like, has something against me, but all the gross guys are totally intrested. And I wouldn't mind that if only people didn't judge me based on who I slept with. Now, I'm not asking people to stop judging, I'm just asking that ... Wait, I have no idea what I'm asking.


I saw R. today. It was all quite nice really, but I am left with the feeling that I don't like him anymore. Maybe my views have changed since I moved school, or maybe he has become more closed than before, or maybe it's a bit of both. But we used to click, and we could sit in silence without it being uncomfortable at all, but today, whenever we ran out of conversation, it was awquard. And it's vexatious, because we used to get along so well, and I feel I have lost a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment