Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why is it that whenever I talk to my Dad, it always ends in an arguement? Why does he insist on being so controling, and being so adamant that he is always right. It's so annoying, and leaves me with an unsavory feeling of guilt when I leave.

I feel guilty that I didn't try hard enough to get along with him. The problem is, I also don't see the point in getting close to him if he is to move away before Christmas (74 shopping days left!). And that makes me feel kinda guilty, because he is still my Dad, and I should love him, and he should protect me from all the boys etc.

On another topic completely: I think L. is avoiding me. I shouldn't really be complaining, because he is a bum. But he's a lovely bum, who is so good at 'let's play pretend'. Plus, I want to ask him if we can swap back shifts at work. Ha ha. But it's annoying, because I can't talk to him if I don't see him, and I don't wanna text him or ring him (I'm stubborn, and I refuse to make first contact).

No comments:

Post a Comment