Monday, December 21, 2009

And I'm not sure if I even like him anymore. Now he just seems a bit full of himself, in that sweet caring way. He's still completely lovely, but when I talk to him, it feels like he's trying to turn me against myself; trying to make me forget all my beliefs and inspire me to believe in him instead. And while I guess I do believe in him, I don't want to. Only, it's not that easy; it's like he knows I'm going to move on, so he's extra lovely, suggesting we meet up more, making me feel super special.

But I don't want to love him anymore. I want to move on, I really do. But it's so hard when he's so lovely and easy to get along with. And he's great at talking too, I wish I could talk like he does. Talk about things that matter; really intelligent things, and facts that are really relevant to everyday occurences. So now whenever something happens, I instantly think of him, discussing it with me, and why it happens, when it happens. It's like he's taken control of my brain, crazy, I know. But it's almost true! everything I can relate back to him, in some way or another.

Wow, I started off talking about him negatively, and now I'm pretty sure I still love him. The more I think of him, the more I want to be with him, and the more I miss his charming smile, the cute little habits, like when he looks at me when he's thinking of something, the way he ruffles my hair...

I don't know what I'm saying, so I'll just stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment