Monday, December 14, 2009

As christmas draws near, I'm wondering who I should buy pressies for. Of course, there's always the giving to people who have given something to you. But then who? Like the people who you really care about, who never bother to give you christmas pressents. And how much should I spend on each pressent? Crafty.

And among the superficial things like Christmas pressents, there's still the old recurring issues: those love ones. Me? I'm still smitten with you know who. But it's getting so hard. I can't remember the last time I was single over Christmas, and it's difficult to know what to do. Shall I find someone to share in the festivities with? or stick to this long, never ending chase? I am getting rather lonely, even with everyone else around. I'm a needy girl, but I think I'll stick with this chase. I'll hug my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment