Sunday, November 8, 2009

For the first time ever, after a night out, I feel guilty. I feel really bad.

On Friday night, I went out with T. and some of his friends (I didn't know any of them). We started out at The Apple, then went up Park St. to Nekos. All the way up, I was drinking more and more, until I wasn't my usual shy type at all, I was really chatty, talking to whoever was next to me. T. was off talking to other people, so I was left to my own devices.

After being let into Nekos, I found T. again, and we went to sit at a table with more of his friends. Then he got up, presumably to talk to some other people, and I stayed to talk with them.

Okay, to cut a long story short, T. kept coming and going, all the while, this guy was buying me drinks (wayy to many drinks) and I slightly got with him (he had tattoos and everything *sigh* ). By slightly, I mean we just kissed. But still, I feel guilty, becasue T. was there, and I think he saw, but he definately knows about it.

Why do I feel guilty? I'm not sure... Becasue it wasn't much. But still...

No comments:

Post a Comment