Monday, November 23, 2009

'But she's so pretty'

Can that really be an excuse? I guess if someone was pretty, you would want her, but seriosuly? If she was 4 years younger than you? Well, I guess he didn't know that, and seeing as everyone else there was about his age. I guess you wouldn't be able to guess that she was so much younger.

And she's always told how much older she looks, and she gets into clubs and bars already.

I remember how easily he lifted me off the ground, while kissing me. My legs wrapped around his body as he walked to lock the door, then went over to the bed in the corner. I remember the ease with which he undid my bra, and removed both it and my shirt at the same time, over my head.

'you're gorgeous'

And I know I never said it back, but so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment